Action Requests to Grazing Managers and Regulators

When the Project's volunteer monitors find grazing management problems on public lands, we ask the responsible federal official to correct the problems as soon as we return from the field. This is always done in writing and typically the problems are illustrated with photos. We also request a substantive and timely response.

If we believe there are violations of the Clean Water Act we also contact the appropriate regional water quality control board staff and may file a complaint with Cal EPA. If an ESA-listed anadromous species is negatively impacted, we ask the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) to get involved to correct the problems. Below are links to these requests for corrective action and complaints.



Scroll to Top